Thursday 5 January 2012

Thursday

Today was a 'work' day: the whole morning was taken up with a trip to Specsavers for both Noah and I.  Noah now needs to wear glasses permanently; he chose a pair of Simpsons glasses, then while I had my eyes checked he built himself a paper-clip chain.  The girls ventured off to the shops and picked me up a Starbucks.  A real perk of home-schooling!

After lunch, the children helped with the washing, vacuming and polishing, then as I had a ton of work I needed to do (including removing the old computer), the children were tasked with entertaining themselves:

Noah finished his volcano (but we have decided to create the eruption when Ben is home at the weekend), Lily rearranged and tidied her bedroom and there was a fair bit of TV indulgence too!  All three also spent more time with Hamma Beads: it's funny how children won't touch something for months and then have a total obsession for a few days!  I wonder how long this will last....
 A tidy room.....
 Fantastic Volcano......
 Hamma Bead Creations......


Angela x

No comments:

Post a Comment