Wednesday 12 February 2014

Homeed In Pictures: first half spring term

Pictures can paint 1000 words; I love using my camera but it has been a bit remiss in my life of late - a sense of being 'too busy' to pick it up and click away.

Yet taking pictures enables me to see things differently, to capture a moment that may be forgotten or to share with friends something wonderful in my life.  With this in mind, I have signed up to #100daysofhappiness . I have also encouraged Sophie to participate too; she is feeling a bit 'down' of late as she studies for her GCSE's and questions why she needs to know about Photosynthesis, Pythagoras Theorem or Verbs and Adverbs, when she is only going to get old and die one day anyway.  Big questions from a young soul!  When life feels a bit weary, it's easy to forget it's the little things in life that count: follow me on Instagram if you want to see my 100 days, in the meantime these are some photos of our home ed for 2014 so far:








































angela xx 

You know what a camera is? A mirror with memory. 
- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment