Tuesday 10 January 2012

All change..... again!

If you have seen my FB status you will know by now that the girls are going back to school.

If the tears that are running down my cheeks are anything to go by, then you will appreciate that I am feeling pretty emotional at the moment.

The decision had to be made quickly as the school would like them to start next week in order to secure their funding; to be honest I am still trying to take it all in.  It's not that I don't want them to go (Christ, I am surprised they are still alive as I nearly killed them several times), it's just that I have spent every day with them for the past six months and I am going to miss them.  A lot.  And although I don't regret our little journey into the unknown, I feel some disappointment that it did not work out quite as anticipated.

The decision has been driven really by the girls.  Not really sure quite yet what is happening with Noah as there does not appear to be a place in his previous school, so we are not making any decisions at present.

Anyway, excuse the lack of photos and the lack of stories about today, but I need to go and have a glass a wine.  Or three.

Angela xx

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave and amazing. What an incredible journey that has drawn a natural conclusion by the girls, making a mature and courageous decision for themselves. NICE WORK TEAM HORLER! xxx

    ReplyDelete