Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year...... New school term!

I have been trying to write this blog for a week; not sure if I am procrastinating or if life genuinely is getting in the way.  Either way, I am here now as I start to think about our new term.....

We've had a lovely break over the holidays and I have enjoyed not being responsible for the children's learning and education over the past few weeks; perhaps that is why I am now looking at local schools on-line, as I get the wobbles (again)!!  I really don't know what the next year holds as my way of working will change from October (read here) and the flexibility I have may well be lost.

I have some activities lined up and booked for this term (and have not had to organise any myself this time which is nice)!  It is going to be harder this term as I am busy with work, but our loose plan is mornings at home learning, a lunch time walk with the dog, afternoons trips out (or me working).  Sophie turns 14 tomorrow so can officially be in charge of 'baby-sitting' - hurrah (although I have a feeling this may cost me)!!

I will be back to blogging again, but as this is just a 'quick' update, I thought I would leave you with some pictures from the last day of the world - at least in Mayan terms - from a blog I had planned about our day but never got round to doing!





 happy new year!

angela x














No comments:

Post a Comment