Tuesday 18 December 2012

Santa can I have a little more time please?

Ok, so just exactly WHERE does time go?  You think you have all the time you need; I planned lovely craft mornings, afternoons by the fire, movies, hot chocolates, and enjoying the excitement in the build up to Christmas.  For one reason or another, we haven't achieved that, and my little plans haven't evolved. Still, with 7 more sleeps to go, there might still be time.............

Finally finished! 

We have got quite a few things done however, including the letters for my fire place; I started these last year as a gift for someone, but they were so time consuming and fiddly (and ok I did procrastinate a little) that there is NO way I am giving these away!  I am feeling quite relaxed about Christmas, however I would just like a little more time to enjoy the season as its totally our favourite time of the year, and it's all passing just too fast!  Here's what we've been up to.....



Enjoying Crispy Creme (yum)
Finishing Christmas Pressies


Amazing photos by Lily
Frosty mornings!


Knitted a coffee cosy for a friend 
Tucked up my new baby

Have eaten LOTS of mince pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment