Tuesday 21 February 2012

I HATE SCHOOL!

So currently I have Lily back home; she was probably just getting into the swing of things at school and has now has the half-term break to think about all the things that make her anxious.  Hence, Sunday morning it started with her displaying anxious behaviours (we know her very well now) and culminated in a very tearful Sunday night and Monday morning with the clear message that she HATE's school.

I don't know whether I am coming or going; I don't know if I can do this; I don't know if I can keep calm and carry on.  I want to be able to do this, and to support my children and provide learning opportunities for them.  HELP!  I love the idea of autonomous education, but feel we need more structure.  Structure means more effort (I think!)... plus Lily just needs lots of love at the moment.

Answers on a postcard please!

No comments:

Post a Comment